How To Guides
- How to undertake a professional quality repair of your PVC or Hypalon RIB, inflatable boat and SIB tubes
- How to clean inflatable boats, protect RIB collars, tubes and sponsons, clean Hypalon and PVC inflatable boat fabric
- How to find a leak in my inflatable boat, RIB, dinghy, life raft or inflatable kayak collar or tubes
- How to fit a replacement screw-in type inflatable boat, rigid inflatable boat (RIB) or dinghy inflation deflation valve
- How to fix or glue inflatable boat PVC fabric patches and accessories to Hypalon fabric RIB collars and tubes (and vice versa)
- How to identify the fabric of your RIB, inflatable boat, dinghy, life raft or inflatable kayak collar, tube or sponson. Hypalon or PVC?
- How to repair inflatable boat, RIB, RHIB, SIB and kayak collars, inflation tubes or sponsons
- How to replace a Leafield Marine A4 inflation/deflation valve older inflatable boats, RIBs, RHIBs and dinghies
- How to replace an inflatable boat valve
- How to service and/or fit a replacement diaphragm to the Alfons Haar type SF1 inflation valve
- How to service or repair the Leafield Marine A7 or B7 inflatable boat valve
- How to service or repair the Leafield Marine C7 inflatable boat valve
- How to clean your RIB with August Race products
- How to winterise and store inboard engines and outboard engines
- How to make an emergency repair using TEAR-AID® Type A to a Hypalon inflatable boat, RIB, raft and other Hypalon / rubber inflatable structures
- How to make an emergency repair using TEAR-AID® Type B to a PVC inflatable boat, RIB, raft and other PVC / vinyl structures
- How to check your lifejacket
- How to install a TRIB airCap HR
- How to install a TRIB airCap LF for Leafield Marine C7 & D7 valves
- How to store your inflatable boat over winter
- How to look after and maintain the ropes on your boat
RIBs & Inflatable Boats
Safety Data Sheets
Advice & Information
Welcome to RIBstore Tips and Advice for RIB, RHIB, SIB, and Inflatable Boat owners and skippers
Please do use our FREE e-library for advice on how to care for and repair your RIB, Inflatable Boat and dinghy.
When searching for help or advice to maintain and repair inflatable boats, we know how frustrating it can be trying to find a single source of concise information to help you enjoy, maintain and repair inflatable boats, Rigid Inflatable Boats or RIBs, soft inflatable boats or SIBs, dinghies or indeed any floating inflatable structure; whether it be to discover if a RIB or inflatable boat is the right choice for you, to identify the fabric material that your inflatable collar or tube is made from, to carry out Hypalon repairs, buy inflatable boat repair kits or accessories for your RIB or dinghy. We hope the following tips, advice and relevant links help you to get the most out of your RIB boat.
Before proceeding please note the following: Whilst we do our best to ensure that the information on this website is correct, to the extent that the advice, help, tips or information is provided here free-of-charge, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that this information is kept up-to-date, however this disclaimer does exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
RIBstore is not responsible for the content of external Internet sites. If you come across any broken links then we would be most grateful if you could please let us know.
All about Inflatable Boats & RIBs
- A brief history of the origins of inflatable boats - the beginning and the future of Inflatable Boats and RIBs
- Rib.Net - The Leading RIB and SIB forum